Abdulaziz, the story I was telling you today in class was about the Dubai royal family. Look how much cash they were carrying. I wish I could ask them for a loan...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/armed-gang-steals-millions-dubai-royal-family-143315536.html
See?
I knew there were some people on this planet who carried lots of cash!
Now, had I asked them for a million dollars, it would have been a REAL
POSSIBILITY to get the money (before they were robbed, that is).
This
would make a good commercial for Visa or American Express. You can see
it now: "If only they had been carrying Visa instead of cash, they
wouldn't be in this situation today" (mixed conditionals).
Of course, I don't know if even the royal family can get such a high credit limit!
At least they found the money.
ReplyDeleteWell, it was just their "holiday spending money," so even if it hadn't been returned, they wouldn't have had to suffer too much...
DeleteAlso, this is a good time to use our structure: This family is SO RICH THAT they could have lost millions and still not have been effected!