Friday, October 19, 2012

Have a great weekend

Bowling was a blast. I want to say thank you so much to Fahad for picking up the tab for all of us. That was both kind and generous.

For Monday... unit 10, ex. 5, ex. 7 (with the cd), and unit 10 review on p. 172.
In addition, read pp. 173-174 and answer the questions on p. 175.
A few things to do on the blog as well...

Also, in EW, read pp. 74-78. We might get to this on Monday, maybe Tuesday.

Finally, week 6 is midterm week, which means midterm exams. I'll give you a writing test in the call lab next week on Thursday and a grammar test on either Thursday or Friday. The grammar test will be on modals (units 4 and 5) and noun clauses (units 10 and 11). I will give you some work to review next week.

Enjoy the magnificent weather.

Get some rest.

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment